Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ST2 doesn't load
Hello,

this week-end, my battery from the ST2 was on 89 %. (from 96% => 89 % without riding, just power-loss when in cellar).
So i connected it to the power. The light on the adaptor was orange in the beginning and turned after a while into green, so everything looked normal.
After disconnecting and checking battery, it was still on 89 %, so nothing happened.
This is not the first time i notice this. Everytime between first load and failed load, the bike didn't rifde, just power-loss while in cellar.
Other times, i did a ride until the battery was under 50% and then loading wasn't a problem.
Does anyone has the same problem? Or solution?
(I will try this evening with another adaptor.)
Having some experience with battery and charging routines, most charge routines are a 2-step process. Standard charging process until the battery is almost full, then swapping to a trickle-charging process to get the last few percents up to 100% (takes more time compared to standard charging).
Have noticed that the ST2 charging routine follows the same principle.

Orange led: charging to approx. 90% (I suspect)
blinking green led: charging from 90% to 100%

Suggest you leave the charger plugged in for another hour and I suspect you won't see the 89% anymore Wink

Would not recommend to charge the battery to 100% each time if you're not planning to ride the bike shortly after. 100% means high internal stress-level to the battery-cells which can have a negative impact on the life-time of the battery.
peterw: schrieb:Suggest you leave the charger plugged in for another hour and I suspect you won't see the 89% anymore Wink

Would not recommend to charge the battery to 100% each time if you're not planning to ride the bike shortly after. 100% means high internal stress-level to the battery-cells which can have a negative impact on the life-time of the battery.
* It stayed on the charger for already 12 hours, so that should be enough i think (and hope) ;-)
* I did plan a trip on Sunday-morning, that's why i did (try to) charge. Trip didn't happen cause to rain ;-(.
Kind regards,
Raf,
Hi Raf,

When I picked up my bike it was 96%.
According to the shop it will be fixed in a future firmware release.
At 17% the screen suddenly went of. So I did a full charge again. It became 100%.
This morning I did my first time to work. It was 93% yesterday evening (-7% in 2 days without touching it). I plugged in the charger but this morning it was still 93%.

Today I had a actieradius from 40km (level 3)... sad enough I still had 4km to go... without support... heavy wind :-)

I hope this is because the battery is new, and needs 3 times charged from 0% - 100%.
Hello christian,

Seems that when battery level is "high" it doesn't load.
Don't now from wich point (battery-level) it starts to load again.

Kind regards,

Gehe zu: