Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Delivery time black ST2
Even that... just news would already by something.
Till now NO respond.
try to contact Stromer man from support software

another person to contact

I hope its was a little bit of help

Grund der Überarbeitung: Die aufgeführten Personen haben keinen Einfluss auf die Lieferfrist des +STROMER- ST2.
don't believe it's wise to share direct email-addresses and phone-numbers of Stromer employees on the forum, particular when they have nothing to do with the issue in question. Understand it's done with the best of intentions, but this is not the way.

It's the dealer's responsibility to follow it up with Stromer and keep their customer informed, that's it.

THere are more Stromer shops around, why not inquire with some other shops and check availability.
I know at least one that has a black version in size 20 (at least 2 weeks ago)

any of the admin's that can remove previous post?
peterw: schrieb:don't believe it's wise to share direct email-addresses and phone-numbers of Stromer employees on the forum, particular when they have nothing to do with the issue in question. Understand it's done with the best of intentions, but this is not the way.

It's the dealer's responsibility to follow it up with Stromer and keep their customer informed, that's it.

THere are more Stromer shops around, why not inquire with some other shops and check availability.
I know at least one that has a black version in size 20 (at least 2 weeks ago)

any of the admin's that can remove previous post?

Hi Peter,

I disagree.
The bike is ordered half September 2014. Instead of the "promised" 2 months we are right now on 5 months. This is more than double the time. I'm not a difficult guy, and I like the ST2.

The reason that I posted this mainly the lack of communication from the dealer AND Stromer. Probably because Stromer isn't clear towards the dealer. I called BMC hq in Belgium and also there the respond was very foggy. It took a while before the girl confessed that they also had issues with the black ST2.

According Stromer they have issues with deliveries from Taiwan. I'm really curious why and what part takes 5 months to ship from Taiwan. I can only guessing. Is it a financial dispute?

Buying a bike for almost 6K€ should provide a better aftersales process. Compare it with Tesla... these guys really understand how to treat their customer.
Hey Christian,

don't get me wrong, I totally understand your frustration...some of us experienced similar issues in the past when the ST2 was launched.

It's simply the concept of posting direct contact details on a public forum which is not done in my opinion. I don't believe you'll get your bike any sooner. Technically speaking your also not a Stromer-customer...yet, so more then likely they'll point you towards....your dealer!

It's a B2C-concept, so the dealer-network is the main channel , imagine that tomorrow every Tesla-owner contacts Tesla HQ in US to find out when their car is due. Don't believe they would like that either.

If you want to look at alternatives, send me a PM and I'll send you the details of my shop, they still had a black ST2 size 20 in stock (2weeks ago) and have already a long relationship with Stromer.
Good news!

The Stromer arrived already at the store.
Today they are working to get it fully assembled, so probably tomorrow I'll get it.
There was a error in the calculated discount they had promised. But it is fixed immediately after I mentioned it.
The 2nd charger I ordered is not yet arrived... that will take another 2 weeks.

Some small questions I have when I pickup the bike

- homologation documents? (Belgium)
- configure omni app
- is mirror mounted?
- my original sadle because (bought leather one)
- check if battery compartiment has new type of key (recall)

Please let me know if I need to check other things at pickup.

br,
Christian
Hey christian,

finally good news.

Also check if the stand-equipment (don't know the exact word in English) is new and long enough. with the old one the ST2 can fall easy.

When i got the bike, the mirror wasn't installed. but you can do this very easy yourself.

Also check the rubber that is around the battery-door. On my bike it was slightly damaged, but the same day replaced by my dealer.

configuration omni was done by the dealer and was very fast (for me). In 2 minutes.

Check if the clock is running on the bike. It is (as i'm told) a frequent error that the clock isn't running. An error in the battery causes this.

For the rest : good luck and enjoy.
raf_pillaert: schrieb:Hey christian,

finally good news.

Also check if the stand-equipment (don't know the exact word in English) is new and long enough. with the old one the ST2 can fall easy.

When i got the bike, the mirror wasn't installed. but you can do this very easy yourself.

Also check the rubber that is around the battery-door. On my bike it was slightly damaged, but the same day replaced by my dealer.

configuration omni was done by the dealer and was very fast (for me). In 2 minutes.

Check if the clock is running on the bike. It is (as i'm told) a frequent error that the clock isn't running. An error in the battery causes this.

For the rest : good luck and enjoy.

Very helpfull!
Everything delivered!
The 2nd charger wasn't yet available, but it arrived later yesterday.
The stand was a long one and the key from the battery compartiment is a different model (new)

Still wondering how many belgian people did register it with license plate. With the "boost" setting I think it might be needed. My insurrance agent called div and they confirmed it's needed if th bike can drive without using the paddles.

Are their any belgian people with a license plate here?
It's so big for the bike?
No clear solution yet in Belgium for s-pedelecs like the stromer. Work in progress...

No need for a license plate while the Stromer doesn't ride without pedaling, the walk mode-function only goes to about 5km/h, don't believe any of us purchased it for that Smile

Have personnaly signed up a BA-polis for <125cc motor-cycles. Some have it covered as part of the 'familiale' but majority of them only support e-bikes with an e-motor of max. 250watt.

Following the news looks like we'll be moving towards an obligatory BA-polis for s-pedelecs with mandatory use of a bike-helmet. Makes sense in my opinion.

Gehe zu: