Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
My ST2, every day a joy
I have my ST2 now 3 month. After 3000 km in rainy, cold, warm and windy conditions, every day is a joy to ride to my work and back home. I read all comments on this forum and a lot, explainable, are about errors. I had some errors, N/A, batteryerrors, shaky power in the 3. And always at that moment I wasn't happy. But for me that is all in the game when you want to have a high tech bike. And always after a new charge or a accu in and out, it is fine again and ready for a new track.

I found out my routines that works fine for my accu. Always charging when my bike is on (so that the autolock functions). Always charging to maximum capacity (100% and in other periods 93% or 96%). And after charging always power off and on. I found also out that at the end there is no difference for the maximum km I can ride on 1 accu. That depends in my situation of the wind. Wind in the back or wind in my face is in a single track of 25 km about 20% capacity). In Holland it's flat but a lot of time windy. I drive always in power 3, only in towns (most with a maximum speed of 30 kph) I use the 2 (with maximum speed and a lot of comfort).

I use an anti-puncturing fluid in my tires. In 3 month I only had to pump once my tires (front max 2.5 bar, back max 3 bar).

I did only 1 change at my bike, a suntour NCX. That is really nice. The bell is really good. Even schoolkids and older people know when I want to pass. And in Holland whe have a lot of bikes at the road during the day.

So every day is a joy to ride. Even when it is raining.
At my office they called mine ST2 the Monster. And that's a good name for this bike. I pass sometimes other speed pedelecs and they can't follow. They don't have the same maximum speed, but the big difference is the power of the accu (Nm) and the way I can drive corners (even in wet conditions).

So I recommend the ST2 to a lot of people. But it's expensive, but cheaper then a ride a car. You want to have fun on your bike and no sweat at all and ride safe 45 kph, then try a ST2.

From now on I will only read your comments again, thanks for all your information, tips and trics. But know that in the South of Holland there is everyday a ST2 rider with a big smile on his face riding his Monster. Up to 8000 km at the end of this year

Gehe zu: