Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
0X2 10002 DRIVE ERROR
Dear Stromer users,
I recently have this error message on my ST2 S, which apparently doesn't want to disappear. 0x2 10002 DRIVE ERROR
My bike worked fine in the past months without any troubles or other messages like this.
The event happened soon after I cleaned the chain and washed the bike using a detergent and then rinse and dry everything.
I entered into the service menu and apparently there is no communication between computer and battery or motor. But the torque sensor has 1.2 V. I reset and the value is close to the offset value. But the Drive error is still there after switch off and on again.
I tried to remove the battery from the compartment and install it again. No success.
Pressing the buttons plus +/- doesn't change the mode on the computer and all lights are off.
What do you recommend to do? Any checks I can do on cables or motor before going to a dealer and paying a lot of money maybe to discover that was a stupid problem I could have solved alone?
Any help is well accepted.
Thank you very much

Davide

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Some months ago this error showed up on the Omni of my ST2s (2016).
In my case water got into the gap between the frame and the plastic plate which covers the controller.
After some hours the problem disappeared with no action needed.
I would assume a wet controller board to be the reason for this error.
It should not be a persistent one.
(24.07.2019, 09:38)Davidethebest schrieb: What do you recommend to do? Any checks I can do on cables or motor before going to a dealer and paying a lot of money maybe to discover that was a stupid problem I could have solved alone?

Mit etwas Glück ist der Fehler in der Errorliste im Akku enthalten. Das Werk resp. der Händler können die Liste Lesen - das kostet nichts.

Wenn "nichts" hilf, versuche ein Stück zu fahren - obwohl es mühsam ist. Der Motor erzeugt dann etwas Strom, was manchmal die Situation ändert. Die "Drive Error" sind eher erratisch, nur bei eine häufung ist ein Service angezeigt.

We really appreciate your contribution to our forum. To keep it readable for the broad audience, may we ask you to write in German too?
Schönen Abend Stromer Freunde ich bin neu in der Runde und habe dasselbe Problem habt ihr noch Ideen um Abhilfe zu schaffen würde mich über Ratschläge freuen freundliche Grüße

Gehe zu: